Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving-- What are you thankful for?

I just want to wish you all to have a nice and meaningful thanksgiving. I remember last time, I was back home (St. Croix) celebrating thanksgiving with my friends. I really miss them, and I am thankful to have such wonderful people in my life. I am thankful for my family and for the care and effort they provide for me to make sure I am doing well. I would not be here without them; moreover would not be even typing this blog post (probably the last) in the first place. I am also thankful for my friends here are Virginia Tech. I feared that I wouldn't assimilate and get along with others for some reason, but I was wrong. They have my back when needed. Lastly, I am thankful for my girlfriend. Cliche. But I mean it. She is always there for me 25/8 whenever and wherever. For every step I take, she is there to support me in everything that I do. I cannot believe someone is that patient to deal with me. For that, thank you. Girlfriend, I know you are probably reading this because you "need to catch up on your islandboymiguel readings", thank you for everything. And to you the reader, thank you for taking your time to read this post. I appreciate it. What are you thankful for?

PS: NO CAR STUFF WAS MENTIONED ON THIS POST. WOAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment