Friday, October 4, 2013

Human Race


                In this blog post, I would refrain from talking about cars. I found something very cool today.Enjoy!


                As I was walking to class earlier, I realized something. Time. Time is always keeping us back, or rushing us. Leaving home around 7:30 this morning, my only hope was to make it to my 8:00 am class. I got here at campus around 7:50 and I ran from the parking lot to McBryde. Made it. During that walk, I realized that time is very crucial. Everyone seems to be rushing, trying to make it before this deadline. This essay for example, I am going to be honest, I am procrastinating, trying to beat the time, while also trying to plan when I leave to get to my Chemistry lab at 10:00. Its currently 9:35, and I need to rush. To be continued. Luckily, Sam lend me his bike and I was fortunate enough to make it on class, 15 minutes before the class even starts. . Throughout that ride, I had one enemy. It wasn’t the pedestrians, nor the cars. It was time, even though I knew I would make it early, I still wanted to make sure that I make it. You know, rather be safe than sorry?  After this stage of the day, it is time to start all over again, for my engineering workshop this time, then going home, and again and again. Anyways, what I am trying to say is that time makes up almost everything. Time is the source of all-nighters, fights, sadness and happiness, you name it. Time is everywhere, think about it.


                Everyone seems to rush to make it before the deadline, running around to be on the safe side. I guess this explains why they call it the human race. 


3 comments:

  1. Never thought about it like that. Interesting perspective. Also brings up the classic question, are we alone in this universe and if we aren't, have they already visited? Which math would say there is life and we have been visited before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this relates to me soo much because I am always rushing around like a chicken with their head cut off! Especially since I am like ive said before a barn manager a trainer a coach and a full time student

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the only reason that makes us busy is our modern lifestyle. It always drives people nut.

    ReplyDelete